Beautiful Children I Must Say!


Scott & Leah

Scotty & Crystal

Mark & Rachel

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A New Day Has Dawned

I was just sitting here thinking this morning "A new day has dawned"
I want to rearrange what is right and what's wrong
Somehow I've drifted so far from the truth, it seems like I can't get back home.

God, help me today to get back to the basics of life,
To a heart that is pure and a love that is blind,
A faith that is fervently grounded in Christ
A hope that endures for all times

I still believe in the old rugged cross
And I still believe there is hope for the lost
And I know the rock of all ages will stand through the changes of time

I've let the darkness invade me too long
I've got to turn the tide
Oh and I need the passion that burned long ago
To come and open my eyes
There is no room for compromise

"God help me today to get back to the basics of life and realize that a New Day has Dawned" Thank you God, for loving me

No comments: